Is it time to change to an electronic meeting pack?
The introduction of an electronic meeting pack gives directors’ immediate access to materials to make informed decisions, online or offline, from any location in the world. This means that they can access information, past or present, without the need for traditional paper packs, using a tablet device.
An electronic meeting pack also gives users:
• Portability and independence of securely accessing the most up-to-date materials, without waiting for couriers to arrive
• Automatic download and syncing of meeting materials
• Private and shared annotations, freehand, sticky notes, highlighter and more
• Secure handling of meeting materials
• Document sharing area for unrelated materials
Meeting organisers also benefit from an electronic meeting pack, since its production is really streamlined, secure and controlled.
An electronic meeting pack also gives meeting organisers:
• Increased control over the document distribution and how they are used by directors
• Better security and visibility
• Reduction of collation time and costs associated with it (printing & distribution)
• Increased efficiency & productivity
For more information on how you can introduce an electronic meeting pack such as BoardPad, download a brochure or simply contact us to schedule a demonstration